Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 1: Clear - Getting started

This is my first post in this Spring 2012 semester of ISM3004, Computing in the Business Environment.  I look forward to all the projects and information to be learned.  I just finished attending the first Live Meeting of the semester and it was very helpful.  I like the live interaction of it.  Since I am an online business program student, some of my classes may not offer the live virtual interactive sessions.  I kind of like how this class requires blog posts on a  public forum, Blogger.  The blog can be private or public, but keeping it public seems better, because it will allow others to learn from my class learning.

Also, I am a first semester UF student, enrolled in the Online Business Program.  I graduated from Seminole State College a month ago with an AA majoring in Business Administration.  This is my first semester at UF and I have been impressed with the faculty and content.  Until next week or before...

--proud gator and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment